Brolly Anchor Plasterboard Fixing - M6 x 53mm (Pack of 4)
M6 x 53mm - Plasterboard Brolly Anchor / Cavity Anchor
The Brolly Anchor Hollow Cavity Wall Fixings and Screw are also known as Metal Cavity Anchors. They are used to enable a strong fixing point on hollow materials or cavities. Suitable for fixing to plasterboard and fibreboard.
Manufactured from bright zinc plated steel. The 5 collapsing legs create a superior hold that is dispersed over a greater area than traditional fixings. The screw and anchor can be removed if so desired.
Features & Benefits
- Anti-Spin Design - T-nut style anti-rotation lugs help to stop the nut from spinning
- Universal combination drive head - use a Pozi 1, Phillips 1 or 2, or Slot 7 driver bits
- Excellent grip in hollow materials - no need to swap drill bits or drill pilot holes
- Captive Nut with integral thread - for increased reliability
- Bright Zinc Plated Steel - offers resistance to corrosion
- Strong Anchor Wings - provide fantastic load capacity
- 5 Collapsing Legs - Spread the load and increase stability
A setting tool can be useful for fitting the Brolly anchor, but is not essential.
|Size||Brolly Length||Screw Thread Length||Drill Hole Diameter||Base Material Thickness|
M6 x 53mm